the Suitcase

Potluck Tour Across America! My writings and frustrations concerning the three stages of the tour: 1)Formulation 2)Travelogue 3)Aftermath CURRENT STAGE: Formulation

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska, United States

Sunday, November 2, 2008

day 8: drive to siloam springs, ar

i woke up early that morning and got all my things ready. i was determined to leave on time. i moved through the house in the dark groping for most of my things and only turning on the lights in my room when i needed to. finally i was ready to leave. then i remembered that i had left my overhead projector in a room where codhi was sleeping. i considered leaving it and hoping to get it back sometime but i practiced being assertive and doing what i had to do. i went in apologizing and he was very nice about it. i saw what i needed and i grabbed it. when i left i felt very strong and i was laughing at myself and at my strength. i was very proud. i got in my car and started to drive. i think one of the most comforting things for me is getting into a car early in the morning and driving. doing this in the desert is especially wonderful. i thought about many many things. i felt overlapping increments of peace, inspiration, and joy. also small percentages of restlessness and anxiety. i will post pictures now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home