the Suitcase

Potluck Tour Across America! My writings and frustrations concerning the three stages of the tour: 1)Formulation 2)Travelogue 3)Aftermath CURRENT STAGE: Formulation

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska, United States

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Radio Show!


So far, I have driven approximately 663 miles for the tour. Lincoln to Kansas City to Durham to Conway, Arkansas where I am now.

I did the radio show last night which was tons of fun. I recorded it too and I'll probably upload it as soon as I find time. Basically, we pulled an NPR All Songs Considered and I guest DJ'd and played some of my own songs live. Since the radio station is only a 10 watt tower, we could really do anything we wanted without having to worry about the FCC. Of course, I played some AIDS Wolf and some Locust and what kind of radio show would it have been had I not played anything by Agoraphobic Nosebleed?

9 seconds of mayhem ensued.

We mentioned the potluck show about 15 times. So everyone within a 5 mile radius of the college was invited. In any case, I expect much tonight.

I just woke up from sleeping on Myles' (my host) floor. I'm about to head about to see a certain female entity and then have lunch. I'll write more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger OliviaLarsøn said...

a certain female entity was rather involved in this weekend.
it's too bad sonic and 30 feet off campus doesn't seem like too much of a thrill to most people.

June 25, 2007 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home